Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Toon Zone'dan Joaquim Dos Santos röportajı

Joaquim Dos Santos, Avatar'ın bazı bölümlerini yönetmiş. En önemli bölümler, yani final bölümlerinden bazıları da onun elinden çıkmış. Toon Zone'da onunla güzel bir röportaj yapmış.
... Finally, some time later my wife calls me up and says "I'm watching this show about a little monk kid with an arrow on his head. He and his friends are on this adventure with a giant bison and a little cute monkey thing..." I knew that the show had to be special if my wife, who does not work in animation, was calling me up to tell me about it.

That night I came home and watched the show for the first time (we had bought a TiVo by then). I remember it was the "Jet" episode and, needless to say, my mind was completely blown. I wondered who the heck are these guys Michael DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko? I thought I pretty much knew all the guys that worked in action-adventure animation and these guys come out of nowhere and raised the bar way high!
Röportajı buradan okuyabilirsiniz: http://news.toonzone.net/article.php?ID=25074

No comments: